Monday 28 March 2011

Website Make-over

Over the next few weeks and months I will be making changes to my collection website starting with the Galleries

This lovely glamour shot of Joan with sister Jackie is a recent addition to the Family & Friends Gallery. I have lots of photos and new addition magazines and memorabilia to add to the site, so keep checking back.

The flag counter at the bottom of the home page is particularly useful and lets me know where Joan's fans are coming from when visiting the site. To date, there are flags from 33 countries, which is great.

Several of your e-mails have asked what happened to the Guestbook? Unfortunately, it accidentally got deleted during an update along with some of the nice comments people had made about the site. I hope to have it back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment