Wednesday 2 March 2011

EXTRA!! EXTRA!! ... On the Newstands


As an extra, I am featuring the front page of today's UK Daily Express. The idea of these posts is to exhibit publications from the 1950's to the present day featuring Joan on the cover. I had already gone back in my archives for today's magazine, and was really surprised to find Joan's picture staring at me from the newstands today.

From the pictures I'd seen on the Internet it looked a great dress, a colour which suits Joan, but by her own admission so tight that it caused her to suffer a "Victorian Swoon" and ended up her being rushed to hospital.

You can read this article on my website, by going to the Newspapers section from the main menu.

Don't forget to visit the blog tomorrow to see which magazine is featured from the archives.


No comments:

Post a Comment