Monday 30 January 2012

Another Night With Joan !! - REVISED

"One Night With Joan" returns by popular demand to the Leicester Square Theatre from Wednesday 14th - Sunday 18th March 2012.
The artwork for both sides of the flyer is the same as the original October 2012 tour with the addition of BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND under Joan's name. Eagle-eyed bloggers please don't e-mail me when you notice that the synopsis on the reverse of this flyer has missed the proof reader and states "For two nights only", when infact Joan will be playing 6 shows including a matinee on the Sunday afternoon, which I will be attending myself. Tickets are on sale at the moment, I'm told this is a wonderful show and a chance to hear Joan share her life story. So book now to avoid disappointment. One question fans would like answering is "Joan, are there any plans to release the tour on DVD"?

Note: A paragraph has been removed from this post as I felt it was unacceptable, words written by the person who submitted the post to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment