Monday 8 April 2013

Joan's Back ..... And So Is My Blog

I've been absent from the world of blogging too long - following my house relocation towards the end of last year and a busy work schedule, and what seems like never ending unpacking and sorting of boxes the Joan Collins Collection website and blog is back!!!



Good to see Joan on tonight's One Show on BBC1, and that she is "back on the road" as us actors say with her hugely successful One Woman Show.

Thanks to everyone for continuing to support my website, 60 countries have now visited. 

The site will be having a makeover in the next few weeks. I've still got plenty to add and also found stuff in my parents loft which I'd totally forgotten about. Thanks also to those who continue to e-mail with questions and comments about the website, its good to know that Joan has such an International following.

No comments:

Post a Comment