Saturday 26 November 2011

JContheCover - New Countries - South Africa

While sorting through some boxes that haven't seen daylight since my housemove - I came across a file and a stack of new magazines featuring Joan that do not appear on the website.


Thanks to all the fans who have e-mailed me recently, and continue to visit the site and blog - its nice to know that Joan is so popular in so many countries (46 in total have now visited the site)
As previously mentioned the area of most interest are the magazines and covers, so rather than post these new additions straight to the website, I am restarting the popular JConthecover post.

Today I welcome South Africa to the site - this cover of Joan is from July 1985. Unfortunately, I don't have the complete magazine so cannot report on its content or whether Joan just features on the cover.
If anyone owns a copy, please send me an e-mail.

Check back tomorrow for another new magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment