Thursday 13 October 2011

New Arrivals

Apologies to everyone about the lack of posts for the last 3 weeks - as previously mentioned with a full time job its not easy to keep this and the website running. However, I have started to sort through the collection again and will be adding a NEW ARRIVALS page to the site allowing me to highlight new items in the collection. After a period of time they will be moved to their respective pages of the website.

Today I am featuring this item which I obtained this week - it is a window advert from America for the film 'The Girl In The Red Velvet Swing' and I have to say I've not seen this style of advert before. It measures approx. 11"x4". Others I have in the collection are full size and colour so this was a nice addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment